Tuesday 26 November 2013

Life through my lens #3.

Hello my loves, I hope life is treating you well. I for one have been all over the place at the moment, stressed is not the word! But right now it's time to take a look at the interesting things that have been going on lately, and not the boring school side of everything :) 

London again, I've seen my fairshare of tube stations now!// Me and pip posing near a fountain as you do//Bathtime is the best time//Halloweening with my girls//Visted Brighton for the first time, such a pretty place!//Costa's honeycomb hot chocolate is the one//Hershey's cookies 'n cream you yummy thing you//My class raised £104 for children in need// Selfies before travelling to wales

So that's what's been going down with me lately, I have a week of mock exams next week, thrilling times I'm sure you'll agree, so I'm basically just doing revision and homework 24/7, boo! I have got some things to look forward too, a few of my friends have birthdays coming up so they'll be some good times then, and guess what guys? It's less than a month until Christmas! 

What have you been up to lately? 

12 comments:

  1. Lovely images, I just love London, wish I could visit more often! ..Will have to try that Hershey's chocolate looks yummy!!
    Good luck with your exams hun, I'm sure you'll be fine :-)
    www.youngandfoolishhappiness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a great time recently, aside from school of course! I really want to go to Brighton, it sounds amazing! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The costa christmas drinks are so good! I used to work their and the blackberry one is my favourite! x

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ur blog beautiful girl,and ur photos are awesome!!!

    have a look in my blog i start a worldwide giveaway!!!hugss

    http://fashionbabes111.blogspot.gr/2013/11/contest-giveaway-worldwide-eco-purse.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try one of those Hershey's cookies and cream bars hehe! Love these kind of posts btw

    RachelCoco

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have my A Levels mock week this coming week so I feel your pain!! Deffo agree with the Costa honeycomb hot chocolate - I have a Costa at Sixth Form so it's heaven for me!XX

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...