Sunday 10 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection: About Me Q&A.

Hello everyone, I hope your having a lovely Sunday. 
The theme this week for the #BritishBloggerSelcetion is a `About You Q&A/Interview`  which Ellie has devised. I love a good Q&A post, it helps make your blog more personal don't you think? so without further adieu, here are the questions!



Why do you like Blogging?
I enjoy blogging because it gives me a platform to share things I love, as well as being able to connect with others who have the same passions as me! I'm also a huge lover of English, so I enjoy the actual writing aspect of blogging, as well as being able to take pretty pictures :) 

How did you come up with your blog name? 
One of the biggest hurdles for we when I started my blog was coming up with a name; I basically just had a list of possible contenders on my phone (some of which were horrendous I must add!) and I finally came up with some I was happy with, and There's something about Alice was born!

Where in the UK do you come from?
I'm from Milton Keynes, born and raised! It's quite near London, about half an hour away on the train to give you some context. 

What's your favourite colour?
I like pinks and purples, or just any pastel shade really; I'm such a typical girl!

Do you like Lana Del Rey?
Hell yeah I do (see this post!) I absolutely adore her music and style.

Any hidden Talents that you have?
Nope.

Celebrity crush?
Ah where to start; Harry styles, Zac Efron, Leonardo Dicaprio, Johnny Depp...

Favourite blog of all time?
Without a doubt Sprinkle of glitter, that blog is perfect. Fun fact, I have had the pleasure of meeting Louise and Zoe :) 

What made you want to join #BritshBloggerSelection?
I've never actually done anything like this so I was eager to get involved . I like that it connects bloggers up and down the Uk and is another community to be part off!

Are you taking part in the #BritishBloggerSelection?

11 comments:

  1. good post! :) xx

    http://liveyourhipsterlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I love me some Zack Effron;);) Great post:)xxx
    - from Annie ToadRoad
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your answers! xx

    beauty-in-things.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this! My answer was also harry styles to the celebrity crush question... :D
    Alice x
    missalicethecamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your answers

    bellenouveauxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Louise and Zoe! So jealous you got to meet them!
    AlexRocksXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...