Monday 28 October 2013

All the ways I got to know, your pretty face and electric soul.

OOTD #30

Hi everyone, I hope you're well. 
This is what I wore to a friends sixteenth birthday meal last saturday, I really wish the skirt was longer on this dress, it looked longer online, but I still like this outfit over all! 

Earrings- Primark
Leather jacket- ASOS
Chain- Primark
Dress- Ark
Midi ring- River Island
Watch- Olivia Burton
Tights- Tesco
Boots- New Look

I love the 60's feel to this dress and thought it looked really nice with just a simple gold chain as well as my stud earrings, both from good old Primark!



keeping with the gold jewelry theme, I went for my favourite River Island midi ring. On my nails, I wore Barry M's `Red wine` such a classic shade and one of my all time favourites for autumn. 


Now onto my favourite new addition to my wardrobe, my New Look boots. I adore the cut-out and buckle detail and the height is just perfect for me. They're pretty casual so I expect you'll be seeing a lot more of them!


I thought my watch was a fab extra for this outfit; I love the contrast between black and tan leather!  


My makeup was pretty standard, mainly just my usual cateye liner paired with my new favourite lipstick Kate Moss for Rimmel `107`, a Blogger classic!


So far this half term I've just been pretty chilled, I went to London on Saturday and yesterday was just a lazy one, what half terms are made for if you ask me! I wasn't really affected by this storm the media has been going on about for days, I hope none of you have been either! 

What do you think of this outfit? What have you been up to this half term?

22 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit Alice! The dress is so pretty ^.^

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that dress! So gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! And even if this dress is short, it's really nice! :)

    http://elliemaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress and boots are amazing! You look great x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore those shoes!
    alexrocksxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love ark clothing! And Olivia Burton watches are tooooo beautiful, i've wanted the butterfly one for ages! I think you should just let me steal this outfit.
    I love your blog :-)

    http://whatjenniferdidnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 60's feel to your outfit! I find it hard to get shift dresses that are the perfect shape but this one looks just about right - nice find! x

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your boots! and i love how you've made simple pieces so on trend with accessories:)
    lily x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are incredibly pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm feeling alright don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything about this outfit! (and that leather jacket is beyond beautiful!)

    xx
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Youre blog is gorgeous! Check out mine? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...