Wednesday 2 October 2013

NCS: Zombie makeup competition.

Hi everyone,
 Today's post is about an amazing competition NCS is running. If you're not sure who they are, NCS stands for `National Citizen Service` and they work with young people doing really amazing things, giving them the opportunity to `just say yes` as well as working with some of my favourite YouTubers, like Zoe and Marcus!



The prize for this competition is the chance to work on a Zombie film called `NCS Bites back`  "There are lots of money can't buy opportunities up for grabs; you could star in the film as a gruesome zombie film or even work behind the scenes of the film shoot as a make-up artist, production assistant or camera assistant."  

I'm sure most of you reading are makeup lovers, so the obvious way for us to enter is to come up with your best Zombie makeup look! This competition is running until Friday and the shoot takes place on the 12th of October so head on over to their facebook page to enter


I should have a Halloween FOTD coming up for you soon, I'm going to a party as Frankenstein so this should be interesting... 

Let me know if you enter! 




3 comments:

  1. Make up isn't really my thing so I wont be taking part but i love your blog! And your name, Alice in Wonderland is my favourite! Following you (:

    Abi x
    www.lerevasser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! I can't wait for your FOTD :) xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...