Friday 4 October 2013

Autumn leaves falling down like pictures into place.

OOTD#28

Hi everyone and happy friday!
This is the most autumnal thing I have worn in a while for sure, so I thought I would share it with you lovely people :) Also sorry about the contrast of the pictures, the sun was really bright. 

Top-Topshop
Coat-Fashion union
Necklace- Primark/DIY
Bag- Matalan 
Jeans- Matalan 
Socks- Primark
Boots- Republic

I love these boots, they're on their last legs I think now, but they are still as cosy as the day I bought them and I love the little Aztec detailing arounds the sides.


This is my Wendy Necklace :) You've got to love a bit of Peter Pan. I had to change the thread it was on after it snapped on me (good old Primark) but I actually prefer it now and the acorn but has really lasted!


Finally my bag :) goes with everything and I'm sure it will forever!


On a side note, has anyone else been affected my the cancelling of the November maths exam? I'm fuming! 

Don't forget to check out my giveaway which closes in a week! 

What do you think of this outfit?


15 comments:

  1. this is beautiful <3 I have the exact same bag but in black!
    Jemima xxx
    www.thebeautybeholder1479.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit Alice! especially the shoes and necklace!

    velvet ghost| fashion blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boots are back out I see!

    thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love your boots and bag, they are so cute :)

    http://www.blogthiswithhanah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your boots! So cute!

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shoes are so cute
    http://urbanbeautyblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boots so much! Great outfit all together! (:

    Molly

    http://mollylouiseblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! Everything is so pretty and looks so comfy :)
    And that necklace is super cute! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...