Sunday 6 October 2013

Trend #6 : Baby pink baby.

Hi everyone, hope your having a good Sunday :) 

This is a post that I never thought I would be writing in autumn, spring maybe, but not when I usually thinking about chunky knits and thick leggings. However there is no denying that the fashion world has gone totally crazy for this particular shade of pink , after that Zara coat hit the high street it has only gone one way, up!

Baby pink

Ted Baker pink trench coat / River island cardigan ,  / New look varsity jacket, / Topshop pink shorts / Zara clutch /Topshop satchel

I'm a huge lover of pink, so I for one am not complaining! I love the elegant Ted Baker coat, it's just a shame it's so pricey. The Topshop shorts and satchel had me at hello, so cute. The varsity jacket  rolls two trends into one and is also half price at the moment so whats not to like! I've also got baby pink on my nails at the moment so I'm feeling smugly on trend ;)

Are you a fan of this trend? What's your favourite item?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway- only 5 days until it closes!


16 comments:

  1. I love this shade of pink! Especially liking that satchel! (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  2. that satchel and the shorts look lovely, dunno if i could wear coat though! :

    thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love looooove the satchel, great post Alice:-)xxx
    - from Annie ToadRoad
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with this F/W trend! Any excuse to wear pink is a valid one for me. Lovely post!
    -Zoë
    http://idratherbeonfifthave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the little bow on the skirt! so pretty! let me know if you want to follow each other. xo

    http://louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag! x
    If you have time would you mind checking out my blog? x

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not have a single pink garment in my closet |:
    I don't like how it goes with my skin tone.
    But those shorts looks really pretty! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arrrghhh these are all so gosh damn darling! haha!
    So cuteeee, I don't normally go for this shade but that coat is gorgeous!
    Thanks for posting :)
    chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...