Friday 16 August 2013

Review: Primark moisturising lip gloss crayon.

Hello everyone, I hope your all good :)
I am trying to do more reviews on this blog of mine, so I thought it was time for another, featuring Primark's `Moisturising lip gloss crayon`, which are quite clearly part of the `chubby stick` club which seems to be part of every brands repertoire at the moment.

These were £1.50 each, so when I saw them in Primark a while ago, I simply couldn't refuse. They don't have names, but one is a orangey peach and the other a bubblegum pink colour. 



I actually really like the packaging. The tube is the same colour as the product and the little silver bit at the bottom is twist-able which means they don't need sharpening.

The colours translate really well onto the lips (but more so with the orangey shade) and they are quite moisturising,  however the wear time isn't great. On the other hand for £1.50, I can't complain! 


Sorry for my horrible spot in the next photos!
Peach shade;


Pink shade; 

My favourite out of the two is defo the peachy one, I don't really have anything else in my collection like it so it's a hit with me! There also fab for layering over a lipstick to give it a more glossy look. Over all I think these are a really great product if you want to dabble in the chubby stick world, and I'll be keeping an eye out for some more shades :)

Have you tried these? What do you think of the colours?

27 comments:

  1. Im defo going to keep an eye out for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both!!! The colors are so pretty!!

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have a an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! + that sounds really interesting, I'll be sure to check it out :) x

      http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  3. I can't believe I haven't seen or heard about these sooner! I'll definitely be popping into Primark soon. Thanks :)

    -Kookii x
    The Beauty Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they look really nice! Love this kind of lipsticks! Have to take a look at them!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow pretty good Primark, these look lovely! I've been lusting after lip crayons so I'd love to try these ones out. The peach one especially looks gorgeous x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow i've never seen these before? I'll have to give them a go...for £1.50 that's increadible! Thanks for sharing :-)

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great! Ive never seen them before..

    Great post, Thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to go to Primark and see if I can get them. Those lip crayons are gorgeous! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours!! Both are just so delicate and pretty

    Come and check out my blog if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. £1.50 is such a bargain, I didnt even know Primark did make up

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't know Primark did makeup! They look good on you btw! The packaging really reminds me of a similar product from Jelly Pong Pong...


    Chloe x
    clpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. No idea that Primark did makeup!!! This looks great and a wonderful price too.

    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never think to look at the make up in primark.. I will now though xx

    anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...