Sunday, 25 August 2013

I figured out that joy is not in your arms.

OOTD #25

Hello everyone! 
This is the first of the outfits I photographed for you lovely lot whilst on holiday last week;

Jacket- fashion union 
Tshirt- Zara
Watch- Olivia Burton
Bag- Matalan 
Jeans- Matalan 
Walking boots- Amazon

I just wore this to go on a walk and a potter about where we were staying really.


I love the si-fi feel to this tee, its pretty over-sized and baggy, but that just how I like it! I bought this in a Zara sale a while ago, it had been reduced to £16, and then then to £8 and finally to £4, so I couldn't resit adding it to the collection.  


I thought my nail polish, (Essie's Action) would go really well with the colours in the top. I do love a good contrast. I've also been loving my midi ring, so pretty. 


I thought about changing into my converse and then taking these pictures, but then  I wanted to  give you a true representation of what I actually wore instead!My walking boots! I was walking after all :p I actually really like the colour of these and they are incredibly comfy.

Ah, my new bag, AKA, the love of my life. Its just so pretty! I finally have a bag that is the same shade as my watch strap as well, yay!


I feel this last photo is a little pointless, because the sun is stopping they're being any chance of you being able to see my make up, but still, here's my face. 

Hey face :) 

I hope your all enjoying the second to last week of the summer, like seriously since when did six weeks go so fast? So far today I have been recovering from a sleepover using as an excuse to lie in  , catching up on a few YouTube videos and blog posts and listening to Ellie Goulding *starts sing the title of this post*, so pretty standard really!

What do you think of this outfit? What are you up to today? 


24 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The bag and jacket are amazing! ♥

    http://elliemaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit, I love that Essie polish and the bag, I wish I could go out and buy it although after buying the Zara City bag I told myself I wouldn't go out and buy any more for a while!

    Georgina xx

    hiiiitsgeorgina.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know that feeling only too well! + I'm glad you like it :) x

      Delete
  3. I looooooove the top, great ootd:)
    - From Annie ToadRoad
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nail polish so much! I'm definitely going to have to pick one up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Its a favourite of mine :) x

      Delete
  5. Love the top!
    thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great casual look and I LOVE that nail colour!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit :)
    Love the bag! And your nail polish looks so pretty xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit!:)

    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! :)

    Your nail colour is fab!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been my summer staple :p x

      Delete
  10. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Luurrrrveee your outfit, espeically the top. Your nails are absolutely gorgeous aswell!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love this outfit Alice! the shoes and the bag are great!

    xx

    velvet ghost| fashion blog ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...