Saturday 13 July 2013

Review: Kate Moss lasting perfection lipsticks.

Hello everyone,
 I haven't done a review in forever, not since this one in fact, so I thought it was high time I did! This post is going to be on some of my favourite lipsticks :) 

As you can see, I have three shades, and I bet you can guess which one I've had the longest! 

I love these lipsticks, for a start, I'm quite partial to a bit of Mossy (although I do think models are just clothes hangers I might add) so I think its fab that she developed the shades.  Also the formulation is spot on, quite matte but not intensely drying and they last hours. They also smell amazing, just like those cherry sweets! 


20.  110.  01.
I bought the two shades on the right about a week ago, so have been even more smitten with these lipsticks than ever! One thing that does annoy me is that they don't have names, I just love it when products are called something cute like `pink punch`, is that just me? 

Anyway! The pinkest colour is shade 20;


How pretty is it! I adore this colour, it's so vibrant but still really wearable (i've got it on now!) and I think this is the perfect summer lippie. It also reminds me of the blogger favourite `Candy yum yum` from MAC although perhaps not quite as neon. You can see me wearing this in an outfit post here :).

The other one I bought recently was 110; 


I don't really have any coral lipsticks so this was readily welcomed into my collection. It's just so lovely ! A lot more effortless that 20 I feel, and the best if you want attention to be more on your eyes. I think this would look so lovely with a simple white dress, tan sandals and gold eye makeup.

Lastly is the first one I bought from this range, the aptly numbered 01; 


This is one of my favorite reds, its that classic 50's,  vintage colour and I just love it. I'm forever pairing it with my winged liner to really get that look! 

These lipsticks are only £5.49 which is a total steal for the finish and wear time, I also bought mine in the recent `buy one get one half price` deal in Boots , so even more of a bargain! Next on my wish list are 107  and 103 :)

Have you tried these Lipsticks? What's your favourite shade?  

22 comments:

  1. I love my Kate lipsticks, I've got 110 also and I love it. And, no I get annoyed by numbers instead of names too. MUA are terrible for it, it sounds so much better telling someone you'e wearing "pink punch" than "shade 3".

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, It just makes the product seem nicer! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that :p x

      Delete
  2. I love these lipsticks so much and after seeing these shades i'm definitely going to invest in all three in the near future!
    My favourites are 03 in the black collection which is a lovely nude colour, and my favourite of the red collection is number 107, which is a gorgeous plum colour!!

    xx Chloe
    http://chloe-logan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this post has encouraged you :p + I'd love to be able to pull off a nude lip but they just totally wash me out!

      Delete
  3. Love the reviews:-) I want to try these out:-)xxx
    - From Annie ToadRoad
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I really love shade 20 xx

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that first color a lot actually! Great post!
    Jennifer

    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so loveeeeeeee these Kate moss lipsticks!! They're such good quality considering how cheap they are! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have one of the them too and love it!
    your blog is lovely by the way :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the coral-ish one :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours you have ate gorgeous! I have 107, and love to wear it with a gorgeous golden smokey eye :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a tough call but I think I like Candy Yum Yum the best :)

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink one is similar to Candy yum yum but not actually it haha! x

      Delete
  11. 110 is lovely! I'm gonna have to pick it up next time I'm in Boots :) xxx

    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...