Wednesday 3 July 2013

We're not lost, we're just finding our own way in the world.

OOTD #18

Alright me lovers? Hope you're all well.
It was my Dad's birthday on Sunday, and we ended up just going for a really nice , relaxed picnic at a place called Wimpole, the weather was glorious and it was just a really lovely day :)

Earrings- Miss selfridge
Top- Topshop
Watch- Olivia Burton
Jeans- Republic
Anklet-DIY
Flats - Primark

If you read my last haul then you would have seen this top, I obviously couldn't wait to wear it! 

As I mentioned before, I'n not one for any kind of animal print, but I just love this little top! It's slightly cropped but with high waisted jeans its not really noticeable. It does have a lower neckline than I'm used to, but thats not really a problem for me! 

I decided to wear a pair of my Primark flats with this outfit because I thought the tan colour went really nicely with my top, and I love the little laser-cut details! 


I also found my favourite earrings! I lost one of these for ages but they have been reunited! 


My watch was also of course on :)


My makeup and was pretty standard today, but nonetheless just how I like it! 


I'll hopefully be picking up a few more bits for my giveaway soon, oh I can't wait! 

What do you think of my outfit?


11 comments:

  1. I love the pattern of that top!!

    I have a UK only giveaway on my blog, if you would like to check it out =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit! are the shoes a recent purchase?! I'm in need of some nice flats and these are so cute!

    India xx

    velvet ghost| fashion blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks India! I bought them a little Shie ago now, but I'm sure they would have something similar :) x

      Delete
  3. lovely outfit! just wanted to let you know - your featured in my latest post! http://berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/june-style-inspiration-blogger-edition.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your watch! So pretty! I would love it if you could check out my blog <3

    http://bonjour-perfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit, especially the watch! You look gorgeous!

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...