Tuesday 9 July 2013

Empties #1

Hiya sweeties, 
This is my first empties post! I've been keeping a bottles and everything for this for a while so lets get started! 


Technically this shouldn't be in my empties, but we'll roll with it! We bought a L'Occitane set for my Mum for her birthday and this came in it. I was allowed to use this occasionally and boy is it nice! It makes the perfect amount of bubbles with just two cap fulls and leave your skin so soft when you get out of the tub. The scent is heavenly, and I'm not even one for lavender! 

Would I repurchase it? Perhaps, it's pretty expensive, but I'd defo buy it for my mum again!

This Simple makeup remover is a total staple for me, I find its just so gentle on my eyes and removes everything so easily. I have slightly sensitive eyes so I'm not overly worried about using things on them, but I'm sure if you were concerned about irritation then you wouldn't have to worry with this!   

Would I repurchase it? Of course! I was planning to replace it straight away but my Mum ended up buying me a Garnier one instead, we shall have to see how they compare. 

I was gifted this in a set in Christmas and I loved it! It's basically the Tesco version of Soap and Glory but I don't mind that. This smelt AMAZING. Seriously, I think I prefer it to the S&G scent! This creates just the right amount of bubbles, and although it's not half as luxurious as the L'occitane bubble bath, it's just as enjoyable!  

Would I repurchase it? I wouldn't go out of my way to, but I did love it! 

When I finished this I was impressed and sure I would go on using it, but since I decided to buy the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation to replace it, I haven't looked back! I find it matches my skin tone much better and lasts alot longer. I did like this foundation, but I've found something much better. 

Would I repurchase it? See above!

I'm sure you are aware that I want longer hair (who doesn't!) and I bought this conditioner , along with the rest of the range in the hope that it might speed up my the growth of my barnet. To be honest, I really don't like this conditioner. I found that unless I used the hair treatment thing beforehand, it did nothing for my hair. You know how a conditioner is meant to sort of sink into your hair and make it feel really soft and nourished? Well it looks like this products didn't get the memo. I mean its ok and perfectly pleasant, but it didn't condition my hair or seem to make it grow! 

Would I repurchase it?I don't think so, unless the formula or something was changed! 

I featured this primer in my June favourites, and I have loved it for a long time! If you haven't already, read that post to see why :)

Would I repurchase it? I already have, and will do forever! 

This is another product I have already repurchased, I'm not so into hair products so I haven't tried that many heat sprays, but this one does the job perfectly. 

It smells divine, protects my hair and leaves it super soft, so yeah!

Finally I have a perfume. Normally I would be sad to finish a perfume, but this one was about six pounds from Next, so there's no hard feelings :p I kept this in my school bag and always loved giving myself a spritz with it during the day :) This smells soo good, I actually really Next perfumes.  

Would I repurchase it?I keep meaning to, so hopefully at some point! 

And thats my first empties post! 
Have you tried any of these products? What have you finished lately? 


10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this post girl! I love finding out about products that I haven't tried before!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Simple products and their eye makeup remover is amazing, but if the Garnier works better you have to make a post because I'm always on the hunt for new products! <3

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the simple eye makeup remover is amazing! its one of the only ones that doesnt irritate my eyes :)

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best :) Their entire range is really soothing and actually feels so good for the skin! x

      Delete
  4. I love these types of posts! Lovely blog x

    Check me out sometime :)

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like posts like these! We use some of the same products!

    Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog, I am so sorry to hear about your Grannie, I know what you've gone through.

    Thank you again, your so sweet!

    Vickyy

    XO



    www.victoria-emma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...