Saturday 27 July 2013

And we danced all night to the best song ever.

OOTD #22

Hello everyone :) As the beautiful weather in the UK continues, I have subsequently carried on whipping long neglected summer dresses out of my wardrobe!

Sunglasses- Gift (Lipsy)
Earrings- Miss Selfridge 
Dress- Republic
Sandals- Brantano 

I bought this dress a few summers back, but to be honest, I've never really had the opportunity to wear it. I would wear it, go and sit in the garden and then ten minutes later have to come back in and change because I was freezing. Ahh the trials of living in England! Yesterday, was however, was perfect for this beaut. 


I absolutely adore the print on this dress; polka dots and florals? hell yeah! You know I love my little details, and this dress is full of them; the ruched panel at the top as well as the buttons, combined with the crochet hem and the tiny metal disc with embossed bird. Lets just say I've died and gone to little details heaven :).   

I'm wearing my favourite sandals and earrings again...



But, I'm not wearing my watch! I left it at my friends house, but fear not, it is not safely back on my wrist. 

These sunnies were a gift for my fourteenth birthday. It wasn't really sunny enough to wear them, but I love having them perched on the top of my head :) I love the pink frames because of the little flower design on them. 


My makeup is nothing too fancy, just a gold eye with winged liner and my faithful Mac lipstick in pink nouveau. I actually quite like it :)


I can't believe one week of the holidays is over already! I hope your all enjoying it :) 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! 

What do you think of my outfit? Are you still loving this weather?

16 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful!

    www.utterlyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the dress it's so pretty and feminine! You look beautiful! x
    lifeislovelyjubbly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous!! Suits you so much.
    I also love your lipstick, may have to invest!!

    xx Chloe
    chloe-logan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you chloe! + I wasn't so keen on it at first but I've now fallen head over heels :p x

      Delete
  4. Love the dress and your earrings, looks great on you!

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress looks lovely on you and you look so pretty in these pictures. Great post lovely xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so pretty! And I love that dress :)
    Teenage Daydreams X

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh such a lovely outfit! Your hair Looks great as well :)

    http://365shades.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is pretty and it looks amazing on you! I also love the sandalas and I have apair that are quite similar! Oh and my name's Alice too - Alice buddies ;)
    Alice xx
    missalicethecamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...