Hello everyone, Happy half term!
It was the stunning Chloe Moretz's birthday this week, so I thought it was as good a time as any to take a look at her style. She is practically the same age as me, which I must say is pretty upsetting... However, instead of being envious I'm going to be appreciative!
Chloe's laid back style is always effortless, she has that whole, `I-threw-this-on-in-five-seconds` thing down. Despite this, she wears a lot of heels which smartens up any outfit.
1. This bomber jacket is so lovely! I love the all-black outfit built around it. Black skinnies always look super chic but also have the comfort value. Of course she wouldn't be a Hollywood darling without a pair of sunnies would she?
2. Despite the fact that I think that could be real fur (something I am wholeheartedly against) I love this outfit. She wears leather trousers and sunglasses, with lace up heeled boots and a gorgeous distressed and/or battered Mui Mui bag!
3. Finally a classic festival look; short shorts, a band tee and checked shirt. I love the addition of the flower crown with the tougher biker boots to balance it all out as well.
My favourite aspect of Chloe's style has to be her red carpet looks. She always appears so youthful and clearly has a lot of fun deciding what to wear!
1. This is such a pretty party frock; I love the navy and maroon combo for the tile print, and even the shiny fabric (normally something I hate) gets a thumbs up form me. The shoes are to die for as well!
2. This has to be my favorite out of the three. The striking neon yellow shade looks gorgeous with her skin tone and the flower print is just adorable. I love the red nail polish and black heels and the length is just right.
3. Another colour that looks wonderful on Miss. Moretz is turquoise, the panel design of this dress is super flattering and I love the nude heels with their pop of neon yellow just under the toe.
Chloe seems to favor smudged out eyes and nude lips in the makeup department, which I must say suits her down to a T, plus she is always smiling in photos- a girl after my own heart!
Are you a fan of Chloe's style? Which is your favourite outfit?