Saturday 8 June 2013

13 personal questions tag.

Hello everyone, I do love a good tag, don't you! So when the lovely Valeriya tagged me, I couldn't wait to do it! I've not actually seen this tag before, but it was a very nice surprise :)

I just made this, feel free to use it if you do the tag!

So the questions are...

1. What do you order from Starbucks?
Oh Starbucks.Best thing ever. I usually go for the strawberries and cream drink, which is heavenly :) although I tried the raspberry and white chocolate cooler from Costa the other day, and I think it was better...

2.Whats the one thing in your closet you can't live without?
I think I would have to say my republic `Lexi` jeans. They are just so comfy and the perfect shade of blue. I wear them so much out of school it's crazy! Either them or my faithful skater skits :)

3.What's one thing people don't know about you?
This is a hard question, I think most people know everything about me! Probably that when I was born, my feet both turned in, so one of my knees is now slightly turned it, not that you can tell!

4.Whats the one thing you want to do before you die.
Travel. I am eager to see the world and just explore! I would love to say `yep, I've been there` to a lot more places. Top of the list are the states and Europe. 

5.Whats one food you can't live without?
This is so hard! I just love food way to much :p, probably the entire Italian cusine, chicken, and chocolate.100% chocolate. 

6.What's one quote you live buy?
I'm with Valeriya on this one, I don't really have a quote, but I think that you should never judge anyone, becuse you don't know what they've been through or what they have done, basically, `don't judge a book by its cover.`

7.What do you like and dislike about the blogging community?
I love that I can share the things I love with other, like minded people, and that everyone I have ever encountered here on my little slice of the web has been nothing but absolutely lovely.  But just like Valeriya, I think smaller blogs deserve more recognition, most of the blogs I follow don't have a zillion followers, but are just as brilliant!

8.Whats your number one song on you iPod/iTunes?
At the moment, I would probably say, Ellie Goulding `Figure 8` and Bastille `Oblivion` LOVE these songs!

9.What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
I would say pretty girly and fun! I love my skirts and dresses and think experimenting with my look is one of the best parts of fashion and makeup. 

10. Favourite number?
For some reason, all my life, I have said eight, so yeas, eight!

11. Two hobbies?
Umm, I don't really do any activities as such, but I love cooking and reading (In fact I'm currently looking for some new material, any suggestions?)

12. Two pet peeves? 
Number one has to be rudeness, I just can't stand it when I smile at someone (I'm looking at you generic girl in Topshop) and they look at me like I have just insulted them, I just don't understand it! I have to also say, dirty nails, they just make me feel all horrible. Yuk. 

13. Guilty pleasure?
Watching really awful TV when I have time, Real housewives anyone!

I hope you got to know me a bit better through that! I must say I really enjoyed these questions :) Thank you for tagging me Valeryia! 

So, I want to tag everyone who reads this, yes YOU! Make sure you let me know if you do this post, I will defo check out your blog!

Alice
x


8 comments:

  1. I love tags like this that allow us to get to know the person behind the blog! <3
    I too secretly watch The Real Housewives from time to time (shhh), it's amazing how some people live!

    http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, there really fun :) + aren't their houses and everything amazing! x

      Delete
  2. I love reading books also! You have to read this book called Delirium, it's a wonderful book and I ended up getting the whole series!
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with sierra, you have to be read delirium its amazing! i love your blog, and your style is perfect!

    www.berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...