It's been ages since my first Celebrity style post, so I thought it was time for another one! This week I'm taking a look at the gorgeous Zooey Deschanel's style :) Personally, I think she is the most adorable celeb ever, and I just want to be her best friend!
Sets start with Zooey's casual style;
1.I love this look. I think it's pretty brave to wear a full on prom-dress-style skirt during the day, but Zooey totally pulls it of and looks ridiculously cute in the process!
2. Doesn't Zooey look amazing here?! Its a really simple outfit but I think the addition of the sunglasses and tan boots really liven it up a bit. Also, how lovely is her hair like this, such a great vintage style.
3. Admittedly, this look is pretty similar to the first one, but I couldn't not include it when it has such sweet deatial on the top! I mean how cute is that nautical collar :).
Now if Miss. Deschanel does dressed down well, then she can do red carpet glamour even better;
1. This dress is beautiful, the pale blue goes perfectly with her complexion, and the layers at the bottom are just dreamy. I think this is the perfect, fresh red carpet dress, full marks!
2. What a perfect dress (you might be able to tell I seriously want to steal the entire contents of her wardrobe.) I love the way it nips in at the waist and has a really lovely full (but not my big fat gypsy wedding) skirt. I think this is particularly gorgeous because it isn't screaming `look at me` ,but is still very eye catching.
3. Wearing orange or any remotely red-y colour can be quite risky, but Zooey looks nothing short of stunning in this dress. It's quite a similar cut/style to dress number one, and she looks just as great in this ensemble as she did on the other :) I love the addition of the pearls, it just makes everything even more glamorous.
Zooey's make up is amazing, her skin is totally flawless so it's hardly surprising!
1. This is the makeup look that Zooey wore with the blue dress above, and the pink lippie really does go perfectly! It reminds me of Mac St. germain, I'd love to know what it actually is :p I this is up-do looks totally classic as well.
2. Wow I love this look! The lip is quite toned down, but still bright enough to really make this look. Her hair also looks beyond amazing, I wish I could recreate it!
3. This red lip brings out Zooey's blue eyes wonderfully, she's just so pretty! Her checks are also perfectly contoured, which is always a winner in my book ;).
What do you think of Zooey's style?