Tuesday 11 June 2013

Absent mindedly making me want you.

OOTD #14

Hi lovelies, I hope your all doing well :) This is what I wore to school on Monday, I have been wanting to take this dress for a spin for a while, and I thought this was the perfect opportunity! 


Earrings- New look
Necklace- Mum's
Dress- Primark
Watch- Olivia Burton
Tights- Tesco
Socks- River Island
Puma suedes- Office

Ah, I love this dress! It's ridiculously comfy and nice and casual, and because it's grey, it's going to go with everything! I can see my self wearing this well into summer with a bright lip and statement necklace. 

 I thought because this dress has a raglan neckline, it would look really nice with this short chain.


I decied to wear these sweet little swallow earings instead of my triangles, just to mic things up a bit :)


I also had my watch on, I think it's quite funny that you guys will always be able to see what time I took these pictures!


I also had my current favourite nail polish on, Models own ` Lemon Mireage`


My sister let me borrow her new Puma Suedes as well! I think they go perfectly with my frilly blue socks :) 


In other news, I have lost my fouvorute soap and glory felt liner! I connot tell you how much of a crisis this is for me :( I have now idea where it can have gone, but I'll kep you updated with this thrilling saga :p. 

I also just want to appolisgise in advance for my posts become a bit less frequent for the next few weeks; I have my school show coming up, so rehurals are going crazy, a french writting assesment to learn, a trip to Wales to see my family and then work experince for two weeks after that, so I'm going to be pretty damn busy!


Anyway, what do you think of my outfit? 

Alice
x

p.s thak you so much for 39 followers!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love everything about this outfit!
    -Best Wishes, Keriann

    www.sunbutternjelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swallow earrings and watch are so pretty! Loving the dress as well! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, Very jealous! xoxo
    Lucy www.abeautybloggerssecret.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...