Friday 31 January 2014

January 2014 on There's something about Alice.

Hello everyone, 
Two posts in one day Alice I hear you cry! I'm feeling like I want to really motivate my self at the moment (even if I'm not feeling 100%) so channeling energy into my my favorite hobby is the best way to do it! 

I have deiced to start doing monthly roundup style posts in order so share everything I've written, it is so satisfying. I'm also going to be sharing the love for my favourite blog of the month.


I manged to write 15 posts, which basically equates to one every other day which I am so proud of!
 January 2014 on There's something about Alice; 
















Sneak preview! Can you guess what my next review is going to be? 

Your favourite post- This months most read was my Shopping the sales haul - you little shopaholics! I picked up some wonderful bargains so I'm glad you like them :) 


My favourite post- I really like my `White teeth teens are up for it` post (cheeky bit of Lorde there for you) I had a really lovely time in London with my family, and I'm pretty sure it is the first time I have worn a hat in years! 


My Favourite blog- I have absolutely loved reading Caitlin gorgeous blog Fox Tales this month, all of her posts are so wonderfully written and I always look forward to seeing her pretty photos - go and check her out! 


I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, only a trim- but I mean a trim so if they take of too much I might be a little upset (talk about first world problems eh!)

What was your favorite post of mine this month? What was your favorite blog? 

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...