Saturday 1 June 2013

Versatile blogger award!

Howdy everyone! 
Guess what, guess what, guess what! I've been nominated by the gorgeous Aoife of Teacups and Saucers (check her out, her blogs fab!) for the Versatile blogger award :) I can't tell you how happy it makes me that someone has nominated my blog, so thanks Aoife, virtually  sending hugs to Ireland! 



The rule of this award are as follows; 
1. Thank the person nominated you!
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs to nominate. 
4. Tell everyone 7 things about yourself. 

My nominated 15 blogs are... 

3.http://valeriyatalks.blogspot.ae

And now for seven facts about yours truly :)

1. I wish I lived somewhere where it was nice and warm all year round.
2. My favourite colour is purple, although it changes all the time!
3. Dime bars are the nicest thing ever.Period.
4.I love to sing, in fact my Dad is always telling me to `stop warbling` :p
5.I really really want a dog!
6.I love Ellie Goulding,Bastille, Taylor Swift and Lawson :)
7.I had jaundice when I was born, so I must have looked like a Simpsons baby for a bit :p

I'm going to hop over to all these blogs at let them know I've nominated them :) Thanks again Aoife!

Alice
x


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me Alice! I love Lawson, Taylor Swift and Bastille too!
    x
    velvet ghost| fashion blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award :) I will check your recommended bloggers out too :)

    I have a M.A.C Giveaway on my blog at the minute, you should come and check it out :) http://beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/mac-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice! I was wondering if you had an email address I could contact you on? Just so I don't have to send you a trillion comments on this blog :)

    All my love,
    Alex xx
    bowsandbrushes.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me alice :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award and thank you so much for nominating me!! :D xxx

    http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!! Congrats on your award and on such a fabulous blog :)

    I will definitely follow you!!

    If you can, check out ladolcemoda7.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...