Thursday 20 June 2013

DIY Vouge door.

Hello lovelies, hope your all having a good week, I for one have been very busy!

Now I had been wanting to change my door decor for a while, and after seeing Imogen's post and her amazing looking  wall, I was feeling inspired and got to work. 


So basically, I just flicked through a few old copies of Vogue and identified all the designer adds I loved, making sure I choose a variety of black and white as well as coloured pages.

I then carefully cut them out with scissors and then ran over the jagged edge with this mini strimmer thing I have to make them completely neat and straight. 


Then all I did was blue-tack them up! I really love the overall effect, before I had celebrity posters up, which   I was never 100% keen on, so I love that this makes my room alot more grown up and bloggery! I now have some of my favourite brands and designers on my wall; Stella Mccartney, Vivienne  Westwood, Mulberry, Chanel and Marc Jacobs :).


This literally the easiest thing to do and is a great way to refresh a room easily, cheaply and changeably!   

I'm already thinking about doing a Company area elsewhere in my room :)


I hope this post has inspired you to dig out your old magazines and get cutting! 

What do you think of my wall? Are you a fan of changing up your room?

Alice
x

10 comments:

  1. i have a company mag wall!
    joni xxx

    http://berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really want to make one! I just need to fund some space :p x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love cosmopolitan!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for ways to redecorate my room and I am in love with this idea - thankyou so much!
    I have just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm a new follower :)
    It would be amazing if you could check my blog out as well!
    Ella x
    http://beautibits.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad I've inspired someone! + thanks so much :) ill defo check you out! X

      Delete
  5. Wow this looks amazing! I have actually been wanting to do something similar for a while now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...