Wednesday 5 June 2013

Top five summer nail polishes.

Hello lovelies, 
As it is starting to feel pretty summery here in the UK, I thought I would share my favourite summer polishes with you!


 First up, in no particular order, is this Bourjois polish.  


Very annoyingly, it doesn't have a name, but I would call in `Coral sands` (yep, I like to name my unnamed colours :p) it is a gorgeous pinky coral shade with teeny tiny flecks of gold running through it. Perfection. This is the only bourjois polish I have, but the formulation and consistency is amazing, it really lives up to expectation as a `gel` polish. I have this on my toes through out the summer because it's so chip resistant!

 Next up is a classic in the blogosphere, Barry M Peach melba!



One reason I love this for the summer, is because it looks so lovely with a tan! It's a really eye catching but understated shade, and one of the most used in my growing Barry M collection. Also, Barry M is crazy cheap, so you can use this without fear of using it up to fast or wasting it, yay for not feeling guilty! 

Another one of my favourite colours is Models own Lemon meringue;



I cannot express my love for this shade :) Think the perfect pastel lemon yellow, et voila, you have this! When I bought it, I put it on as soon as I got home, and I have been loving it ever since. Not to mention the fact that I got this beaut for two pounds in a republic sale!

One of my newest nail polishes, and now favourites, is Maybelline Mint for life. 



It's so pretty! Mint is defo one of my favourite colours to have on my nails, It just makes me feel all summery for some reason. I think this is a really good dupe for Essie's `MInt candy apple` so I've saved a few pennies by purchasing this and not that!



Last up is No7 Me!Me!Me! this is a gorgeous vibrant pink colour, and you can see how much I've used it! It's such a lovely summer shade, simple but effective :) I also really love the brushes of these nail polishes; they're really big so, you you can practically cover your nail in one swipe!

So these are my favourites for summer! What are yours ? 

Alice
x

18 comments:

  1. Loving the photography in the grass first of all! I love the models own nail polish, have you tried the maybelline color show ones? I love them!

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the model's own pastel lemon color! All of these are gorgeous <3 I agree ^^ ( the photography in the grass is amazing! )
    spacealah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the last one! such a great colour, my favourite out of your picks has to be the lemon models own one though!
    I've been wearing black with a gold glitter top coat ha not very summery but for some reason cannot keep it off my nails!

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Barry M Peach Melba for summer too! :3

    http://krystallvl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, especially the lemon yellow shade looks perfect for summer!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lemon Meringue is beautiful! Love a good bargain too!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely nail colours!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these gorgeous colours. Great post.
    Check out my blog.
    Maybe we could follow each other? GFC xxx
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a coincidence I am wearing the Barry M peach melba right now! Hehe. I came to look at your blog and love it! Definitely following!

    Charlotte xx

    ToTheMoonAndBack12.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the best polishes for summer! + thank you! That would be lovely :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...