Monday 16 September 2013

Mini Primark and skincare haul.

Howdy everyone,
 Now I don't know about you *but I'm feeling 22* but I always end up finishing skin care things all at once. Lets just say, I freak out, wonder how my skin is going to cope, and then accompany my Mum on our weekly Tesco shop ;)

I have literally three things from Primark, two of them being crazy boring, so we'll start off with them, and then I I'll give you a mini review of all of the skincare bits because I've had them for a little while now, sound good?


We'll start off with possibly the most exciting thing ever to be featured on my blog, cotton pads *tumbleweed* 


I also picked up some new hair bands because I swear there is a little gremlin in my house who takes them, you know the one who also nicks your socks and hair grips. 


Lastly from primark is this little cropped jumper;



I have another one like this in bright pink (ootd) and I absolutely love them! They're so cosy and slightly oversized so really comfy.  I adore the dusty blue colour of this one, with little flecks of pink and purple, so cute! 

Now onto skincare, I've been wanting to try this since it was released because I've heard its a fab dupe for the blogger favourite bioderma but at a fraction of the price; 


Ah I love this stuff! I haven't actually tried Bioderma so I can't compare it, but even if it's nothing like it it's great! I use it too take of all of my make up (including face and lips) and it leaves my skin feeling really clean and smooth. It's a breeze for removing eye makeup because it doesn't drag at all and actually dissolves it. I can highly recommend this, infact I've almost finished this bottle already!

Next up are a few repurchases, the first being the Nivea Express Hydration primer;


I've have raved about this so much (see here and here!) and for good reason, I use this everyday without fail before applying all of my make up, and it makes my base last so much longer. It also  moisturises as well as priming, so saves me some time in the morning as well. 

I always have a bottle of this handy because it my favourite makeup remover. Me and my sister get through it at an alarming rate because it's so good! it takes a little more effort than the L'oreal skin perfector, but it's cheap as chips so I can deal with it!


This is another staple in my routine. I like to sweep it all over my face an neck before applying moisturiser. I tightens the face really nicely and leaves it SO soft.


Another simple product, sensing a pattern ;) I haven't tried this before, but Simple was on three for two so I thought I'd give it ago. I've been a pretty lazy with this, usually I just want to jump into bed after my skincare routine, but on the nights that I have used this, I have noticed a real difference in the smoothness of my eye area in the morning, and it feels like it really nourishes the skin.


If you would like to see my skincare routine, I did a post on it a little while ago now here, it's changed slightly , but not tonnes, so check it out if your interested! 

What have you been buying lately? What are your favourite skincare products? 


29 comments:

  1. I really should try that l'oreal micellar water. It seems wonderful :) xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that jumper so much! And I have wanted to try that L'Oreal Micellar water for ages, and I think this post has just sold it to me! xxx

    www.thebeautybeholder1479.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear Primark is slowly (sneakily) upping there prices :)
    wondorla.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that express hydration primer, simple eye makeup remover and the simple toner and I love all of them to bits! good buys :))

    meganmaisies | UK Style & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the L'Oreal water, it's amazing! Much better than Bioderma in my opinion! xx

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the cropped jumper and I'm definatly going to try out some of the skin care! It all looks so nice x

    www.ditssssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you picked up some really great products. I've tried some products from Simple before and loved them, I should really look into the toner. Sounds lovely :)

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely jumper, not sure if I could pull off the cropped look though!

    Carro Blogs Here

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will definitely try the Loreal Solution :) I have been using Bioderma but just finished the last bottle I had. Its really difficult to get hold off so will give this a try :)

    Great blog :) Do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? Just added you as a new follower :)

    PS I LOVE FASHION AND BEAUTY :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ive seen the nivea primer before.. i would love to see a reveiw on this:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recently bought a similar jumper from Primark too, love it! :)

    Don't know if you're interested but I have a Baby lips giveaway on at the mo, ending very soon! If not check me out anyway? :) http://sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love simple products they're the best!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post, love the Primark jumper! I am really curious about the L'Oreal product and the Simple soothing eye balm, I always have irritated eyes and I feel this will help!

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm exactly the same with the simple eye make up remover, can't even count how many times I've repurchased it! Much better than make up wipes :)

    http://eisforellen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post :) Primark has actually become my go-to place for cotton wool and bobbles now I don't live near a wilkos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...