Thursday 19 September 2013

Trend #5 : Totally Tartan.

Hello everyone :)
Guess what, this is my 100th post! I'm so proud that I've reached this milestone considering I've only been blogging since March. I feel like I've been blogging for about two minutes, so here's to another 100 posts! *raises mug of tea*

Anyway, onto todays trend, I'm absolutely loving tartan this season! I'm sure you're aware of this trend because everyone has been going crazy for it. 

Tartan


Zara peter pan dress / Topshop plaid t shirt / Fashion Union Navy pleated skirt,  / Glamorous tartan playsuit, /Vivienne Westwood Tartan Card Wallet /Topman Red Tartan Scarf

My personal favourite has to be the Zara dress, look at it! I'm a sucker for anything with a collar so this ticks all of the boxes for me. I love the sort of schoolgirl feel it has to it, just too cute. Obviously I had to include some thing designed by the queen of tartan herself, Vivienne Westwood. I love the bright colours, it makes it a bit different, sadly this is definitely put of my price range, waahh. I have also been eyeing up the Topshop tee for a while, but I think it's pretty overpriced for what it is, if you've seen anything similar for cheaper let me know! Of course this wouldn't have been complete with out a tartan scarf, a total autumn classic. 

I hope you're all having a good saturday so far, I'm going to Costa later for my first hot drink of the season! 

What do you think of this trend? What's your favourite item?


p.s,  check out my giveaway!

12 comments:

  1. I love the dress! It's so pretty and I love collars too! I also quite like the skirt and playsuit. I'm definitely going to have splash out a bit to buy some tartan clothing this season!
    Alice x
    missalicethecamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is my favourite too :) I love how you could put a white sleeved top under it when it gets a bit colder as well xo

    http://eisforellen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything on here's lovely, I adore that scarf! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell tartan is going to be one of my favourite trends this year! Love these picks xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of the playsuit and scarf! Totally agree, a tartan scarf is a must have for the colder months!

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think this trend is my style but the shirt looks lovely ;) xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...