Wednesday 18 September 2013

FOTD #3.

Hello everyone, 
I was thinking the other day that I hadn't worn a red lip in ages, not since I was on holiday, so I figured it was high time I did! Also, I would like to say sorry for some of the faces I pulled, I was really hyper and singing!

I went for that classic 50's look of a bold red lip and winged liner, one of my all time favourite make up combinations. My hair is a bit crazy here because I just blow-dried it, so lets try to focus on the face!


Products used; 
Collection lasting perfection concealer in `fair` (used on blemishes)
Maybelline Dream lumi touch concealer (used under eyes, around nose and cupids bow)
Rimmel Match perfect foundation in`010 Light porcelain` 
No7 perfect light pressed powder in `05 translucent`
Sleek contour kit in `Light` (Just used the bronzer to contour)
Collection shimmer shades blush in `2 Blushalicious` 
MUA pro brow kit
MUA Undress me too palette (used the shade `Naked` all over the lid with `Lavish` in the outer corner and crease)
Soap and glory Supercat liner 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro glam mascara
Maybelline Baby lips in `Hydrate`
Rimmel lasting finish lipliner in `021 Red dynamite`
Rimmel Apocalips  in `400 Big bang`


I hope you like this look, I for one love it :) 

You do you think of my make up?

22 comments:

  1. I love that shade of lip lacquer on you! Looks gorgeous (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous red lips!

    http://wear-it-to-work.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makeup!
    I can't wait to rock some bright lips too, but I still have to wait a few months until I get off my braces |:
    Oh well. xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love wearing this look, it suits everyone!

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I especially love your red lips :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look! The red really suits you :)

    Like free stuff? Then why not check out my international giveaway HERE?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheeky red lippy there, oioi

    thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THE APOCALIPS!:D lovely post:)xx
    - From Annie ToadRoad
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great!! I love the Apocalips range they're amazing!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the MUA undress me palette, it's so versatile and you wear it so well xx The hair is gorgeous xx
    Much Love
    http://bohobun.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That shade is absolutely gorgeous! I dffinitely have to pick that up :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...