Friday 27 September 2013

Tell me a piece of your history that you've never said out loud.

OOTD#27

Hello my loves, 
I've got an outfit post for you today. This is a simple, comfy look, but I really like it. If you would like to see a FOTD post for this look, check it out here :)

Jumper- Topshop
Necklace- Accessorize 
Watch- Olivia Burton
Jeans- Zara
Socks- Accessorize 
Converse- Office

This is definitely my favourite necklace, it's just so versatile! It jazzes up a plain neckline and just adds some more interest to any outfit.


I was thinking about this the other day, and I've worn my watch for pretty much every day since my birthday and it's still as good as new and I love it as much as ever! Of course, today was no exception, I had my watch on :)

Another thing thats a total staple in my wardrobe are my white converse, they give any outfit that casual vibe which I love love love.


I know this wasn't the most inspirational OOTD out there , but I think it's good for the current transition we're going through, when one minute it's freezing the next there's beautiful sunshine! 

I hope your all doing well, I can't believe it's almost the end of September, time is seriously flying by at the moment.

Don't forget to check out my MAC lipstick giveaway!


20 comments:

  1. In love with your necklace! It's gorgeous!
    Love your simple look too (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is so pretty! x

    www.ditssssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I how you paired the simple plain jumper with the statement necklace.

    xo.Janiecy.xo|A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweater Alice, great post:-)xxx
    - from Annie Toad Road
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never usually buy things from Accessorize but that necklace is so gorgeous! Love your blog!
    tiedye-and-teacups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty :)
    I love comfy jumpers like that! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jewellery, your watch is lovely! I always wear a necklace to jazz up a plain jumper/t-shirt :)

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. in love with your watch :) x

    http://bluecarnations.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look, I like your watch! I also like the way you present your pictures and the overall aesthetic of your blog, it's neat and easy to browse :)
    Have a nice sunday honey!

    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with the necklace!
    emgeorgias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...