Friday 6 September 2013

FOTD #2

Hi everyone, 
I finally got round to taking some more pictures for an new FOTD! This is a gold and peach themed look and I actually really like it;


I've been really getting into eye shadows lately, I used to be just a winged liner girl but I'm loving experimenting. I think the gold intensifies my green eyes which is always a plus! And I love the peachy lip and cheek.


Products used;
Collection lasting perfection concealer in `fair` (to cover blemishes)
Maybelline dream lumi touch concealer (under eyes, around nose and cupids bow)
Rimmel Match perfection foundation in `010 light porcelain`
Sleek contour kit (just used to bronzer to contour cheekbones, jaw line and temples)
Sleek blush by three pallete in lace, the orange shade `chantilly`
MUA pro brow kit
MUA clear mascara (on brows)
Rimmel scandaleyes eye shadow stick in `Bulletproof beige` 
MUA undress me too palette (I used the shades `devotion`, `dreamy` and `tranquil`)
 Revlon colourburst lip butter in `juicy papaya`


I really like this look, it's quite subtle but just looks really nice!
 Let me know what you think of this  :) 

Also, I'm really close to 150 followers on Bloglovin and I'm eager to do another giveaway so if you haven't already, please do follow me and I should have something coming up soon! 

I also wanted to let you know that the voting for the mbsocialreporter competition (which I blogged about here) is now open! Be sure go head over to the site and vote for your favourite entry :) 




21 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Those are some really nice products.
    I need to get my hands on that Sleek blush palette, it's gorgeous! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice natural look- I think I need to experiment a bit more instead of sticking with the eyeliner flicks! Thats all I ever do.

    xxx

    www.everythingandamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used that No7 mascara before, it looks really good on you, I really like it :)

    http://bella-vita-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lips:-)xx
    from Annie ToadRoad
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated YOU for a Liebster award!
    Check out my little bloggy for more details :)
    http://themollshebang.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster.html

    Good Luck.
    Caitlin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love face of the day, looking forward to more :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a pretty look! i love the scandaleyes pencil and really wanna try the MUA brows!

    Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for the liebster award. For all the info and questions check out my blog.
    http://jordanelizabeth0203.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love MUA eye palette and Sleek blushes, they're really good for the price. Love he make up look you've made
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look on you, you do the eyeshadow really well it looks so gorgeous! In love with that lippy too.

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I nominated you to do the liebster award!
    here is where you can find the questions:
    http://wanderlise.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...