Saturday 14 September 2013

Hours were days when I was in you grace.

OOTD #27

Hiya loves, 
This is the last of the outfits I photographed whilst I was on holiday, which literally feels like it was a forever ago now!


Necklace- Accessorize
Crop top- Primark
Skirt- H&M 
Flats- Primark

The thing I love about this skirt is the print, Isn't it gorgeous! I love the combo of yellow, navy and white, it's a winner in my eyes. The material is really silky so I feels fab on, it's also fully lined so is a really nice quality garment.


I basically themed this whole outfit around the geometric print on the skirt, so I though my faithful triangle necklace fitted the bill nicely. 


As did this pair of primark flats. I adore the tiny  cut out detail, and of course they went really well with my beloved watch! 



This week has been a bit weird, the week has gone super fast, but everyday seemed to drag... I've decided to make all of my pictures larger, hopefully you can see my outfits better now! 

What do you think of this outfit?

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY, you can win a MAC lipstick of your choice! 


28 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, love how you themed your outfit around your skirt, I love doing that :)

    http://www.blogthiswithhannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! That skirt is so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit! That necklace is so pretty, I love it! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty outfit :)
    I think my week has been similar, slowish days yet its already Saturday evening!
    Lulu x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Alice, I love the skirt:)-from Annie ToadRoad
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skater skirt! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the skirt and shoes!
    Mentioned your giveaway in my blog post HERE honey. :)

    http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the whole outfit - it's totally something I would wear!<3

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfit! love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the print on your skirt, looks a bit old fashioned - in a good vintage way!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the outfit it is gorgeous! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? :) x

    www.ditssssy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing, love the outfit :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That watch is beautiful!! I also love the whole outfit especially the skirt!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...