Sunday 20 April 2014

Hanging out the passenger side of his best friends ride.

OOTD #45

Hello everyone, Happy Easter!
I hope you're all having a lovely time with friends or family, and munching on lots of chocolate! I'm coming at you with a casual outfit of the day. I just wore this for day of revision and general errand running, but I l o v e it. I'm a huge fan or matching and clashing prints, and seen as my wardrobe seems to be full of checks at the moment, I thought I would take full advantage. There's a rare site on the blog today, straight hair! I'm all in favor of mixing it up once in a while.

 

Jacket- Primark
Shirt- H&M (here)
Jeans- Topshop Joni (here)
Converse- Office (here)


I feel like my ends are looking a bit dead here , time for a trim! The point of this picture was actually to show the shirt, isn't it lovely? All the squares line up nicely too, nothing looks worse than a wonky pattern!


You can see the contrast here too :) I've worn this jacket loads, so I would totally recorded picking it up if you're having a Primani sweep!


I thought Converse kept the casual vibe going, plus we all know just how comfy they are.

What do you think of this outfit? Are you a fan of matching prints?

15 comments:

  1. So lovely Alice, that jacket is just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love the jacket and the shirt together :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shirt
    I'm loving H&M at the moment
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the outfit, everything's bang on. Love your style! So simple, yet flawless. xx

    www.lacylatest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit!! You look so pretty!!
    I love how you've paired the two patterns together!! You pull it off so well!!
    Stunning!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe that jacket is from Primark, this is such a perfect casual look :) xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...