Saturday 12 April 2014

Eyes are open finally.

OOTD #44

Hello everyone, 
This is what I wore to my 16th birthday meal with me friends. I bought this dress with a voucher I received for my birthday (I know, didn't hang about did I!) and I love it. The top is so delicate and the skirt the perfect length, it was super comfy too; always a bonus when consuming copious amounts at Nando's!


Dress- Topshop (here
Locket- Birthday gift
Watch- Olivia Burton (here)
Ring- Pandora (here)
Heels- Deichmann 


Right where to start; first off, look at my ring! My two lovely besties got this Pandora beauty for me (and also managed to trick me into thinking they had just bought me a box of chocolates- so gullible!) I love it and have literally worn it non stop already, definitely going to be an everyday piece forever now. I went with white nails which are far from as smooth as I would have liked, but I still really like them, I'm going to be wearing this polish a whole lot in summer. You can also see the neckline pretty well in this photo, it's scalloped and quite high, actually really flattering. 


I had my goregous locket on again, it just goes with everything!


And also my watch- I actually feel a little lost without on on my wrist...


I went with a pair of nude/baby pink heels to keep everything light and spring ready, I though the colour looked lovely with the blue and white. 


Alana and Tey got in on my outfit picture taking/pose imitating , so I couldn't resist a cheeky collage!

I hope your all having a lovely Easter break, it's meant to be lovely weather next weekend, I for one am keeping my fingers crossed! 

What do you think of this outfit? 


9 comments:

  1. Love the top of the dress! So cute <3

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I hope you had a good birthday :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab outfit, you look lovely. I hope you had a perfect birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely!
    Love your pandora ring
    Hope you had a great birthday
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beaaautiful!:)
    - From Annie ToadRoad
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos Alice, love your dress and nails!x

    Lauren Evie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a lovely birthday! You look great, I love the detailing of the top!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look lovely :) your outfit is really cute :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently bought this topshop dress too! I love it, it's so comfy and pretty! :) Hope you had a lovely birthday xxx. Victoria. www.thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...