Wednesday 17 July 2013

Be a cartoon heart.

OOTD #20

Aloha everyone! This is my twentieth outfit of the day! It seems like a forever ago that I posed really awkwardly and my sister clicked away, it was only in march  :) Also sorry for the annoying blur going on in these photos, its that blumin' sun's fault!


Earrings-Republic
Top-Primark
Pinafore- Primark
Converse- Office

I've been wanting to wear this crop top and pinafore combo for ages but I never got round to it until this weekend. However I did end up having to change because I was just boiling. On that note, how amazing has the weather been lately! I seriously hope it stays like this for the summer holidays *crosses fingers*
 Anyway, back to what I'm wearing, I'm hoping it doesn't look cheap because I'm wearing practically all Primark! Personally I think it looks really cute, I was definitely trying to channel my inner Ariana Grande! I love the pattern on this crop top and I think the long sleeves make it perfect for pairing with a pinafore, but because it is cropped you have a little bit for your side showing, rather than it being completely covered.

 I decided my faithful Essie Action would look fab with this so thats what I went for in the nail department;



For earrings, I picked my little unicorn/ pegasus ones :)


My not-so-white-anymore converse also feature! I think these look super cute with this outfit and keep it nice and casual. 


I decided to take my new lipstick for a spin (which I blogged about it here) and I think makes a great contrast with the light denim and monochrome going on! 


I for one cannot wait for it to be the holidays, blogging will be very high on the agenda I can tell you :) I went to Alton Towers (if you don't live in England, it's like a huge theme park) on Sunday and it was so fun! I'm not really one for rides but I went on the Smiler which is like the scariest ride there so I was very pleased with myself!

Don't forget to check out my giveaway

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit, especially the crop top! <3

    http://laurenevie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice your shirt is so cool. When you first hauled it I wasn't sure what you would wear with it but I really like how you styled it here. c:

    xo.Janiecy.xo|A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful! I love the pinafore it's gorgeous and the whole outfit looks stunning on you :) x
    lifeislovelyjubbly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great post :) Love the nail colour!

    Please check out my recent posts?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfits so cute! I can't believe most o it's from Primark
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, checkout my blog I'd appreciate it http://eshaparmar.blogspot.co.uk/
    take care hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a cute outfit! i just started a blog and i would love if you checked it out!

    http://beccahearts.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...