Sunday 7 July 2013

I want to cry, I want to learn to love.

OOTD #19

Howdy!
It's time for another outfit of the day, I'm almost at twenty which is pretty cool :)
Sunglasses- Primark
Dress- H&M
Watch- Olivia Burton 
Bracelet- Topshop/DIY 
Sandals- Brantano 

I love this dress! I have worn it so much even though I've never shown it to you guys. It's perfect for hot weather and is just so pretty. Its mint, a skater style, has lace and a little sheer panel, so basically the best thing ever!


I painted my nails last night with my fave shade, Models own `Lemon meringue` :) 


I'm wearing my favourite sandals again! These are so comfy but also look really nice, I don't think I'll be wearing anything else on my feet if the weather stays like this! 


I think my watch does really nicely with said sandals, I just love tan leather! 


I also popped my little charm bracelet on, I'm trying to wear this a lot more because I really like it :) I thought the pink thread would go nicely with the mint as well. 


I'm wearing a new lipstick with this outfit because I'm becoming addicted  couldn't resist this Kate moss for Rimmel shade, well it was buy one get one half price ;)


I hope you're all having a fab day! Don't forget to enter my giveaway which is actually working now :) 

19 comments:

  1. really love your blog, could you maybe check out mine as i've just started blogging and the feedback/comments would be great :) x

    http://daisy-ch4ins.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks, Letitia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get your watch? It's gorgeous! Lovely blog - new follower!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your watch! The lipstick looks great on you!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is so beautiful and you look stunning! I absolutely love your watch :)

    lifeislovelyjubbly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. your dress is gorgeous!!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that watch!! the dress is so pretty on you
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the nail polish'!
    thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your dress it's so pretty. This outfit is lovely :-) x

    http://onceuponablogxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...