Thursday 18 April 2013

Tell me that you've had enough of our love.

OOTD #6
Another outfit post for you lovely lot today :) This is what I wore for my first day back at school (mines non-uniform)

 Jacket-Asos
T-shirt- Topshop
Belt- H&M
Skirt- International 
Tights- Tesco
Converse- Office

I had been wanting a denim style skater skirt for quite a while and I was so pleased when I picked this one up! It's a really lovely shade of blue (cornflower I would say) and I think really suits my complexion. It's not actually denim, but a really soft jersey material, I think if it was real denim I would run the risk of looking a bit  cowgirl! 

I bought this t-shirt a little while ago but I just love the colour! It also has little speckles of blue, green, orange and more red running through it, which makes it a bit for interesting that just a plain top.

I told you you would be seeing my converse! These shoes are officially my babies at the moment, I'm going to try my hardest to keep they white... I think they look really cute with skirts and add a more casual spin to this outfit. 

I just have my usual jewelry on, My mum's gold twisty necklace and my miss selfridge pyramid earrings  I'm sure you don't want to see yet another picture of them!

Of course, I'm also wearing my watch! 


What do you think of my outfit? How was your first day back at school?

10 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! It's so cute :) xx

    http://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky you've no uniform ! I just found your blog and I'm obsessed - Going to follow you on Bloglovin' :D xx
    daintysprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Thank means a lot :) + were getting a uniform in September :p x

      Delete
  3. Love your style! I want your skater skirt! I am about to follow your blog ;) x

    rubyrubyrose.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you wearing shirt with tucked in, and your tights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, Alice. You really need a dishy watch to match your dress. And yours definitely justified the outfit. I can feel that you really prepared yourself for the first day of school. Well, you have to look great not only on your first day, but throughout the school year. You need to have good grades too! Hehe!

    Melissa Yoder @ South Florida Coins & Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...