Tuesday 30 April 2013

We were caught up and lost in all of our vice's.

OOTD #7
Hello everyone, I just want to get my sorry's out of the way now, I haven't blogged since last Saturday! What is this? So I'm really trying my hardest to get back on the metaphorical blogging horse this week :) 

So, I have an outfit post for you lovely lot today. Me and my family went up to London on sunday to celebrate my mum's birthday; we went to see the Roy Lichtenstein exhibition in the Tate modern , and then had an amazing meal there afterwards :)  But anyway, enough of that, you're here to see what I wore!


Jacket- Asos
Necklace- Mum's :)
Earrings- Primark
Crop top- Topshop
Ring- H&M
Jeans- H&M 
Converse- Office

Firstly can I just apologise for how tired/awkward/PALE I look in the above pictures, I am seriously going to have to fake tan this summer, because the whole  `Caspar the Ghost` look really isn't doing it for me!

I've worn this crop top in an OOTD before, what can I say? I just love it! I find it really does go with everything, I love the simplicity of it and just the fit in general,  I'm going to be wearing this to death I can tell you! I really hope Topshop bring out some more summery colours soon.

I have been wanting to wear these jeans since I got them for my Birthday, and they have finally had their first outing! I think their really simple in principle, but really do make a bold statement :) I did get  few weird looks from some old ladies in London , but oh well! I really love them, but I'm sure their not to everyones taste.

I have my current favourite nail polish on as well, H&M `Blue my mind` I'm not quite feeling springy enough for pastels, so this almost neon cornflower blue is my answer and the moment :)


I didn't want to wear too much jewelry with such loud trousers on, so I just went with a simple pair of stud earrings and a little gold  ring: 


But of course I'm wearing my Mum's necklace, Converse and watch again!

What do you think of my outfit? Are these jeans your cup of tea?

Alice
x

6 comments:

  1. Those Jeans are so nice! I love the nails too! such a sweet outfit :) x

    http://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those jeans! And you look gorgeous!! :) x

    http://valeriyatalks.blogspot.ae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jewellery is so cool I love your style so much !!! xx :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...