Tuesday 27 January 2015

When Alice did Paris: La Tour Eiffel and river tour.

Hello everyone, 
Now I know I went to Paris way back in October, but I don't want to not share a few images with you! 

We visited the Eiffel Tower, clearly a very touristy choice, but me and my sister both wanted to go up. It is actually smaller than I though it would be, it looks so cute poking out of Paris's skyline! I was an amazing way to see Paris, you really do appreciate the size of it from up high. 


We also went on a river tour this day, I wasn't sure what to expect but it was lovely! The sun was shining and I was sat in my dress feeling warm, it was honestly blissful. We went past the musee d'orsay, Notre Dame cathedral and the Pont des Art, all places I would not have seen otherwise. 


I often daydream about being back in this beautiful city, hopefully it wont bee too long! 

Have you been up the Eiffel Tower? Are you in love with Paris? 



5 comments:

  1. Paris is so cool! I went there in July. It was so sunny and I had a lot of fun visiting Sephora and Monki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Paris in years! Dying to go back, really want to put a lock on the love lock bridge!! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk - Don't forget to enter my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been up the Eiffel Tower but I have been to Paris! I love the pictures you took of the tower itself, of all the metal work- they're really pretty x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to go to Paris again to get some great pictures, it is definitely a bloggers dream location!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alice, i am a new reader of your blog and it's great! I am going to France soon and i'm so excited! It looks great! If you could please check out my blog and new post on feminism! AutumnWillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...