Monday 29 July 2013

Trend #1: Graphic.

Hello everyone :) I thought I would start a new feature here on the old blog, in the form of my favourite, current trends! 

GRAPHIC

Topshop leopard dress / Topshop Andy Warhol crop, / miss rebel daisy jumper, / Topshop denim skirt / H&M kitty flats,  / Make me chic heart glasses

Now I love a good graphic print, (see herehere and here!) and it looks like the highstreet does too. The secret seems to be bold colour and eye catching prints. Topshop have this down to a T, but H&M have some fab offerings; would you look at those Charlotte olympia-esque flats! This is such a fun, youthful trend, I think we all need a piece in our wardrobes :)

What do you think of this trend? Are you a fan of any of these items?

12 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all of these!! I especially need a pair of those sunglasses while the sun is still showing its face! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!! That crop top is so cute. I recently bought a few printed items, I bought a pineapple cami from missguided which I love, you can see it on my blog in my missguided blogpost.

    xx Chloe
    chloe-logan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the skirt is absolutely gorgeous! This is an adorable selection :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the sunglasses and polka dot skirt they are so pretty! Wonderful post x

    http://lifeislovelyjubbly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...