I was recently approached by New Look to work with them by blogging about either day dresses, maxi dresses or skirts. If you know me, you will know that I am a huge lover of a skirt or two, so no prizes for guessing what I chose!
I have compiled a wish list of my favourite skirts currently in store which I think are just perfect for autumn :) but New look have so many gorgeous skirts at the moment so check them out!
1. Ah this skirt reminds me of clueless so much! I can just see Cher walking around the `mall` going `As if!` keeping it 90's style, I would pair this with a cosy jumper with a peter pan collared shirt, some knee high socks and cute Mary Jane flats.
2. A skater skirt is a staple in anyone wardrobe, and this burgundy one is perfect for autumn. They also have this in lots of other colours like my favourite bottle green :)
3. This is one of my favourites out of the six, tapestry always tugs at my heart strings! I love the rich, luxurious feel it has and this one is so pretty. I feel like this would be a timeless item and will always be fashionable.
4. Velvet has been everywhere this season, this black skirt is a good way to jazz up a simple black skater and it would be perfect if your planning a witchy outfit come Halloween!
5. Tartan is also a winner for autumn, you cant beat channeling a Scot/school girl!
6. Finally is this gorgeous midi; leather has had a bit of a revival in the skirt department lately and this one is a steal and although it's not actual leather it definitely looks the part. I would wear this with a fluffy jumper, that look was a staple at LFW this year!
I'm going to London today to see my little cousins and generally enjoy the city, should be fun! I went shopping yesterday so let we know if you would like to see a makeup haul :)
What skirts are you loving at the moment? Which is your favourite from above?