Tuesday 13 May 2014

Life through my lens #9.

Hello everyone, it's update time.
Like many of you, I am about to be plunged into my GCSEs. These are the biggest set of assessments I have ever done, which obviously makes them really important and I am determined to do as well as I possibly can.  This sadly means that blogging has to take a back seat (boo), but come my twelve week holiday (score) I will be back with full force! 


Salmon stir-fry courtesy of me // Best girlies // Lusting after yet another dress... H&m why // Nudey nails (Essie Neo whimsical) // Lush smoothie for breakfast // My beautiful Pandora bracelet! // En route to Oxford ft. Pip // Having a Leo fest // Easter baking // Buddies USA was a feast // New Look newness (OOTD coming soon!) // obsessed with this dainty tattoo // Hair cut posing //  Laughing fit giggles with my cousins // MAC soft and gentle *heart eye emoji* // My £8 Topshop dress (cheers Oxfam)

So it looks like recently I have been eating lots of food, day tripping and obsessing over more clothes; not much change here then really! I can't say exams fill me with any joy at all, but I did feel like my French one on Monday went ok. I have History this Friday, all my Lit ones next week and then my second History one - the joys eh! I am however, seriously look forward to prom! I've got my dress and shoes, booked my hair, transport is sorted, so now I need to decide where to get my makeup done, let me now if you have any counter recommendations! 

I am going to try to continue blogging as often as I can, but I don't want it to become labored or a chore because that will just take all the fun out of it. Anyway, this has turned into a bit of a rambley one! Good luck if you are doing your exams; I'll see you on the other side. 

What have you been up too lately? Where did you get your prom makeup done? 


4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love that nail polish. Good luck on your exams! They'll be over before you know it :)

    http://www.eminlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos <3

    www.yourdoseofcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! I also love the name, so inspirational! <3
    Isz. xx from http://thefashionnewbieandco.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...