Tuesday 3 June 2014

Trend #15: Under the palm tree

Hello everyone,
I'm giving myself a revision break and writing a little trends post :)
 Palm print has been everywhere at the lately, and I think it really is is the perfect alternative to florals. There is something really fresh and summery about all these pieces so you're bound to like at least one!

Under the palm tree


Topshop deep v back dress// Topshop sleeveless top //Mango T-shirt// 
River Island crop top//Oasis green romper // Topshop skate shoes

Let's kick things of with the shoes; I'm obsessed with this style and I think the bright print on this pair is a really fun take on the tropical and skate shoe trend. These would look equally lovely with a pair of jeans as they would with a pretty white dress (plus they've been reduced to just £15!) The dress above is the perfect shape if you want to keep things casual, and the colour combination of blue and silver keeps the print subtle too, I imagine it would look lovely with a pair of wedges and a floppy black hat. The two tops above look like summer staples to me; how perfect would they be with a black maxi? The little crop top in the corner has to be my favourite item of all, I love the fact that the palms are more like a silhouette, and the white and baby blue is so pretty. Finally we have a playsuit, the most palm-y of them all!

Are you a fan of this trend? Which is your favourite piece?


4 comments:

  1. Great post
    My fave is the crop top too
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont know if i could pull this trend off, but its so pretty for summer!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite has to be the crop top in the left corner, it's so cute and the colours are lovely x

    Elizabeth's Boredom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these mostly for the deep green colour in a lot of the prints.
    I actually like the romper the best!
    31ofMay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...