Saturday 7 June 2014

FOTD #11.

Hello everyone, look who found some time to blog! 
This makeup look is one I wore during the half term to pop out to the cinema (I saw Bad Neighbors if you wondered, it was pretty crappy, but just a welcome break from science!) I really like how it turned out and I have been wearing this combination lots recently. 


I'm loving using eyeshaow at the moment! Since getting my MAC palette, I have been making the most of the two shades I do have. I think the gorgeous Amber Lights- gold is a green eyed girls best friend!

-Products used-

So first off, I primed my face using my favorite Rimmel Fix and perfect Primer, followed by the Seventeen Phwoarr paint concealer under my eyes and on blemishes. My foundation of choice was the Rimmel Match Perfection one, I still love it! I then took my Rimmel Stay Matte powder all over to keep my base in place and prevent unwanted shine. I contoured using the Bourjois Bronzing primer and then highlighted with MAC soft and Gentle. I used my old faithful Sleek blush by three palette in Lace (a mix off The middle shade and the one on the right.) I just did my standard brow routine, using the MUA Pro brow kit and Maybelline BrowDrama.

To start with on my eyes I used a Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeshaow stick in Bulletproof beige. I then took shade 6 from the MUA Undressed palette all over the lid. Next I worked MAC Amber Lights into the crease and outer corners, winging it slightly, I love the depth it gives it the this look! Finally I swept a few generous coasts of the Maybelline falsies mascara. I finished everything off with my Topshop Rio Rio lipstick, one of my favourite reds. 

I hope any of you doing exams are finding it alright, or that the lucky of you are enjoying your time off! 

What do you think of this look? What have you been up to lately?

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...