Thursday 30 May 2013

You always take it further than I ever can.

OOTD #11

Hi everyone, operation OOTD had to be moved inside for this one, whatever happened to that lovely sun?!
So basically, I had an interview on Tuesday for my work experience, which didn't actually end up happening, so that was quite annoying, but I still like what I wore! 



Shirt- River island
Skirt-Miss selfridge
Tights-Tesco
Shoes-M&S

I bought this shirt in the Christmas sales last year because I just couldn't resist the sweet print, look at it!


How cute are the little cats?! I also adore the pale blue colour and the detail on the collar. I think it's nice and smart without being dull :)This skirt is a really essential in my wardrobe, I couldn't live without it!

Of course my watch was also firmly on my wrist!


My make up was pretty standard for me, I didn't want to go two over the top. My eyes look weirdly green in this picture as well :p. 


 Although this trip was a bit wasted on the whole interview front, I did buy a few make up bits and I found some shoes for the wedding, all of which will be revealed later on in the week :) 

What do you think of my outfit? 

Alice 
x

24 comments:

  1. I love your shirt, the cats are so cute! Feel straight away like I want to read more of your blog! xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with your shirt! It's absolutely adorable!
    Hope you enjoyed your day regardless of the interview mishap!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is amazing. Anything cat print must be mine! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your watch ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shirt! I nearly bought it on eBay but I forgot to bid argh. Lovely outfit :) x

    justalittlesouth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look really cute !
    I like your blog. What do you think about following each other ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful top ^_^ Love your blog - new follower xo

    Helena @ http://lifeinafewnutshells.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you are gorgeous.. I love that outfit! Thanks so much for sharing. I have followed :)

    missyinthemirror101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey :) I just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! Head over to my blog for details
    Aoife xx
    http://passtheteacup.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hair here! I think people always feel like they should opt for all black/white/grey for interviews but it's nice to see some personality I think, cue your insanely cute cat shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your shirt is so cute :)

    Charlotte xx
    charolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...