Saturday 25 May 2013

We were born with nothing and we sure as hell have nothing now.

OOTD #9
As promised, here is today's outfit :)
Earrings- Miss selfridge
Jacket- ASOS
Tshirt- Ebay (Topshop)
Watch-Olivia Burton
Jeans-Republic
Converse-Office

I've just been at a drama rehearsal today, so I just went casual :)

This top is one of my best Ebay bargains, it was only about £3.99 and is originally Topshop. It's actually one of my favourite tshirt's, because I find it's just really easy to style and goes with everything, and of course, it's Batman!


I'm also wearing my favourite pair of jeans, even if I do buy a pair of Topshop Joni's, I'm sure these will always have a special place in my heart :p.

White Converse again, call me unadventurous, but I just love these shoes. they've actually stayed pretty white as well! 


 I decided to match my nails to my tee (sad I know!) and this models own one goes perfectly, it's in the shade `Lemon meringue,` just in case you were wondering :)


To be honest, I can't not wear my watch now, it just doesn't feel right!


I actually straightened my hair today, first time ever in an OOTD! I just fancied a change from my usual waves really. I'm wearing a random rimmel lip liner as well, because I wanted a more matt red on the old lips  today :). Also, what's up with the weather?! Yesterday I did my paper round in lashing rain and strong winds, and today it's a balmy 17 degrees, I just hope it stays like this for the rest of the week!


I hope you're all having a lovely saturday so far, and here's to a week of blogging! *raises mug of  tea and takes a bit of lemon cake*

What kind of posts would you like to see? (let me know in the comments!)

Alice
x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...