Saturday 9 March 2013

All around the world, people want to be loved.

 OOTD #1

Happy Saturday! Its been a long, stressful week. I found out yesterday that I attained an A* and an A in my January science exams! I was so happy and relived because I thought I hadn't done well at all ;yay!

Ive had quite a lazy day, I randomly went to Matatlan with my mum & sister, I would do a haul but I didn't get anything very exciting ( just some new underwear and a few pairs of leggings.)
Anyway! onto my outfit:


Coat- Fashion union
Top- Topshop
Jeans- Republic
(completely battered!) Vans- Office
Socks-H&M

This was just centred around being comfy today. I have lived in these jeans lately ( no doubt you'll be seeing more of them!)I love the colour and fit, they go with everything. 

I've had this T-shirt for a little while now, but I wear it at every opportunity, I had been um-ing and ah-ing over it, but I deiced it needed it,even though it was quite pricey. I just love the pattern, I adore vintagey/old fashioned things, so I loved the old atlas print! I just think its really unique and goes with loads.











I've kept my make up quite neutral today. I'm wearing a Bourjois nail polish, annoyingly it doesn't say the colour, but its a gorgeous coral with gold flecks in it. I haven't really gone bold any area on my face ( I normally like bright lips and cat flicks!) but its nice to change it up sometimes.

I thought I would share with you some proof that spring is on its way from my garden!


How have you spent today?

Alice
x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...